Continuing Education Scholarship Information
Continuing Education scholarships are awarded on a number of factors including residency, financial need, course and career pathway, and/or veteran family status.
The first step in making your request is to fill out the ConEd Scholarship questionnaire.
Scholarships are not guaranteed, and recipients will be notified by email of award status and amount.
Scholarship funds are limited and include:
- State Employees’ Credit Union Scholarship (SECU)
- US – Department of Agriculture in partnership with the NC Dept of Health and Human Services
- State of North Carolina – Short-Term Workforce Development
- Wells Fargo Veterans Scholarship
- Mitchell Community College’s Occupational Extension Fund
- Beverly Hedrick Memorial Fund
To be considered for a scholarship, complete the questionnaire below.
You can expect to receive confirmation of your completion of the form upon submission.
Click Here to start the questionnaire: 2023-2024 Pre-Screening for a Continuing Education Course Scholarship
Jean M. Manall, Special Projects Coordinator
701 West Front Street; Statesville, NC 28677