- Building Relationships with People from Different Cultures – Cultural Competence and Spirituality in Community Building, Chapter 27, Working Together for Racial Justice and Inclusion, Section 2.
- Discrimination by Type – U.S. EEOC. Learn about the various types of discrimination prohibited by the laws enforced by EEOC. We also provide links to the relevant laws, regulations and policy guidance, and also fact sheets, Q&As, best practices, and other information.
- How to Promote Racial Equity in the Workplace – Robert Livingston, Harvard Business Review, 2020.
- I’m A High-Achieving Black Woman In Largely White Spaces. And I’m Exhausted. – Judy P. D’Agostino, HuffPost, 2020.
- Community Tool Box – University of Kansas. Resources for assessing community needs and resources, addressing social determinants of health, engaging stakeholders, action planning, building leadership, improving cultural competency, planning an evaluation, and sustaining efforts over time.
- U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
Looking for more resources? Contact the Mitchell Community College Library staff by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (704) 878-3271 (Statesville) or 704-978-1356 (Mooresville).
Resource links to external sources are provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Mitchell Community College of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Mitchell Community College bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.