- Building Undocumented Student Support in Higher Education Through a Culturally-Responsive Lens – NACADA
- College Guide for Undocumented Students – BestColleges.com
- Guide for Teachers Helping DREAMers! – United We Dream – Printable PDF
- How to Provide Multicultural Education – Baylor University – “Multicultural education helps all students see themselves in the curriculum and the classroom. It is a field of study that embraces techniques to advance and advocate educational equity for all students of every age.”
- Strategies for Guiding Undocumented Students to College – Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Top 10 Ways to Support Undocumented Students – Printable PDF
- Immigrants Rising
- Informed Immigrant – Resources for educators supporting undocumented students and their families.
- My Undocumented Life
- NACADA Global Community for Academic Advising – “The resources on this page can be used by advisors, lecturers, retention specialists, managers, and all campus members to meet the needs of students who need institution-wide support to graduate successfully and achieve their personal and professional goals.”
- National Association for Multicultural Education (NAME)
- National Immigration Law Center
- Own the Dream – A great source for legal resources.
- Stan Greenspon Center for Peace and Social Justice’s Immigrant Justice Team – Queens University of Charlotte.
- Tolerance.org – Supporting Students from Immigrant Families
- Undocumented Students and College Scholarships – TEDxYouth@ParkCity – Cris Mora decries the exclusion of undocumented students from receiving financial aid.
Looking for more resources? Contact the Mitchell Community College Library staff by email at email@example.com or by phone at (704) 878-3271 (Statesville) or 704-978-1356 (Mooresville).
Resource links to external sources are provided for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval by Mitchell Community College of any of the products, services or opinions of the corporation, organization or individual. Mitchell Community College bears no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.