Mitchell Community College horizontal burgundy logo.

Transitions’ Education

When you begin the admissions and enrollment process at Mitchell, you may be required to take the college placement test. Depending on your test scores, you may need to take a series of short courses to help you build these skills. These courses may need to be completed prior to enrolling in college-credit classes depending on your program of study. Transitions courses can be taken as curriculum or continuing education courses.

MAT 003 or BSP 4003- Transitions Mathematics
ENG 002 or BSP 4002-Transitions English/Reading
Transitions Education Course Credit and Grades