Programs currently offered within Apprenticeship Iredell:
- Electrical Maintenance
- Electrical Systems
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Assisting
- Vet Tech
- Business involvement: Employers are the foundation. An apprenticeship program will not work without support from the employer. We do not exist without you.
- Structured on-the-job training: A mentor will teach and guide the apprentice at work.
- Related instruction: Mitchell Community College will provide all requirements needed to obtain a certificate, diploma, or degree.
- Rewards for skill gains: Apprentices earn more as they learn!
- National occupational credentialing: Apprentices are fully prepared and qualified for the job.
Hannah Tuthill, Apprenticeship Coordinator