Summer and Fall 2019 Application and Registration Information
- Last day for New Student Registration for summer 2019 classes beginning June 4th: May 31, 2019.
- Last day for New Student Registration for Fall 2019 classes beginning in August: August 3, 2019.
Spring 2019 Classes for 16 week, 1st 8-week, and 1st 4-weeks begins on January 14th. Late start classes for 12-week, second 4-week, and second 8-week classes may be available. Check WebAdvisor for availability.
Call Admissions to see if you are ready to schedule an appointment with your Student Services Advisor.
See additional important information below for new and returning new Summer and Fall 2019 students.
- "Returning New" is defined as a student who previously attended Mitchell Community College but had a lapse in enrollment which required reapplication and completion of the admissions' process in order to be eligible to register for classes.
- To enroll in classes for the Spring 2019 first 4-week, first 8-week, and full 16-week sessions, the admissions' process must be complete by January 4, 2019.
- Students in need of placement testing can take placement tests at Mitchell Community College through December 12, 2018, or submit other official documentation for test waivers by January 4, 2019, in order to have time to schedule new student advising.
January 7th, 2019 is the last day for new student advising for classes beginning January 14, 2019.
Official documentation that will allow placement test waiver is as follows:
- College transcript with completed transferable college coursework in math and English from Mitchell Community College or other accredited college/university.
- High school transcript with high school unweighted GPA of 2.6 or higher and 4 years of qualifying math courses within 5 years.
- College Board transcript with SAT or ACT or AP scores within the last 5 years with college level proficiency for math and English/Reading.
- Accuplacer test scores from other accredited colleges or previously at Mitchell Community College, all within the last 5 years.
Official transcripts must be unopened with the original seal intact.
Application for Summer and Fall 2019 is open. Select here to apply.
- Current students may register through WebAdvisor for classes during open registration periods.
Prospective students and new applicants should contact a Student Services Admissions specialist at the Mooresville (704) 978-5415 or Statesville Campus (704) 978-5493 for more information and to learn next steps after completing the admissions application. You may also send an email to the address below.