Registration for Online Real Estate Continuing Education Courses
These courses meet the 4-hour ELECTIVE credit only; you must still complete the 4-hour NC Update Course.
You have one month to complete your course, but we recommend that you complete it as soon as possible. You do not have to complete the course in one session; you may begin your new session at the point your ended your last one.
All courses must be completed within 30 days of enrollment or by June 10; however, we ask that you complete the course three business days prior to this date in order to give us time to upload your credit to the Commission and issue you a certificate of completion. All course material must be completed, and you must score at least 90 percent on each unit exam.
Each course is $45
Please note the North Carolina Exam Review QBank is $46 instead of the standard course fee.
Registration Instructions for the Online 4-Hour NC Real Estate Continuing Education Elective:
1. Go to https://portal.recampus.com/re/MitchellCC/portal/welcome. Scroll down and read the information under the gray boxes.
2. Click on “Find the Course You Want!” on the website to see Mitchell course offerings with their descriptions.
3. After you have decided which course you want to take, complete the registration form and affidavit below, and pay the College.
4. Payment options: You may mail the completed forms with a check. If you wish to pay by credit card, please fax the completed forms. The registration office will contact you for payment information.
5. Upon the receipt of these forms and payment, a Mitchell representative will email you additional instructions.