** Applications for the 2022-2023 academic year are now being accepted! If you would like to be a Mitchell Student Ambassador, please complete the online application. Applications are due by Friday, May 6, 2022. **
What is a Mitchell Ambassador?
A Mitchell Community College Ambassador serves as a representative of the College providing support to Student Services and the Mitchell Community College Endowment for Excellence. Ambassadors assist with campus activities such as campus tours, new student orientation, graduation, endowment fundraisers, and other campus events.
Students interested in participating must meet the following criteria
– Have earned and continue to maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.0.
– Have completed a minimum of 18 credit hours at Mitchell by the end of Spring 2022.
– Enrolled in at least twelve credit hours at Mitchell Community College with an active for-college-credit program during the fall and spring semesters.
– MUST commit to work Summer, Fall and Spring terms. Must be enrolled in classes Fall and Spring.
– Have a flexible schedule and be available to assist with campus events.
– An Ambassador’s Scholarship of up to $1,700 per semester.
– Improve communication and interpersonal skills and grow personally and professionally.
– Network with faculty, community members and potential employers.
– Make a positive impact on prospective and current students.
– Mitchell Ambassador fleece jacket, polo shirt and name tag.
– Receive a letter of recommendation from the Ambassador Advisor upon satisfactory completion of service.
For more information, contact Kendria Fisher at email@example.com or (704) 978-5410.
Mitchell Community College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability or genetic information in any of its policies, procedures, or practices. This nondiscrimination policy covers admission of students, employment actions and all campus programs, services and activities. Mitchell Community College does not discriminate on the basis of sex in admission to or employment in its education programs or activities.