Online Payment Plan
Paying for the rising costs of a college education is a concern for nearly every student and family. Few people have the resources to simply write a check for the full cost of tuition each semester. Having a solid plan for covering the cost of college is an important step toward graduation. To help you meet your educational expenses, Mitchell CC proudly offers Nelnet Business Solutions (NBS) as a convenient budget plan.
This is not a loan program. You have no debt, there are no interest or finance charges assessed, and there is no credit check.
The cost to budget your monthly payment plan is:
- $25 per semester nonrefundable NBS enrollment fee
- $2 per semester nonrefundable NBS enrollment fee for full payment
- $30 returned payment fee if payment is returned
You may budget your tuition and fees in the following ways:
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): ACH payments are those payments you have authorized NBS to process directly with your financial institution. It is simply a bank-to-bank transfer of funds that you have pre-approved for your expenses at Mitchell CC. Payments may be made from either your checking or savings account.
- NOTE: Please verify with your financial institution that your savings account can accept bank-to-bank transfer of funds prior to using a savings account.
- Payments are processed on the 5th of each month and will continue until the balance is paid in full.
- Credit Card: Paying with a credit card allows you to take advantage of any bonus programs that may be offered by your credit card company. Your monthly payment will be automatically charged to the credit card you designate. Payments will be charged on the 5th of each month until the balance is paid in full.
Payment Plan Enrollment Information
- Curriculum tuition & fees only - DOES NOT INCLUDE BOOKS
- A minimum balance due of $100 is required to budget through NBS
- Down payments and non-refundable fees will be taken out immediately
- Payment will be deducted on the 5th of the month.
- Business Office will review all agreements and modify as necessary.
- Due to purging for non-payments, students must set up agreements during the same time period they register (Early or Final).
If a student ADDS or DROPS classes it is imperative that they inform the Business Office at 704-878-4270 in order to make sure their balance is accurate. The student is responsible for all payments and notification of any changes to the payment plan agreement.