Distance Learning Helpful Tips
If you are having issues using Moodle, try following these tips:
- Disable pop-up blocker software or disable the option in your browser.
- Remove spyware (many virus scanning tools also include a spyware scanner).
- Check firewall settings (if applicable) to make sure settings are not blocking Moodle or MCC sites. Depending on your access location, this could be on your computer, on a network or through your ISP.
- Mail preferences in your chosen email program may need to be set to open "Mail To" commands for certain email links within Moodle to function properly.
- Your browser may need to be set to check for newer versions of stored pages every visit.